Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Ramblings

Ask me how I spent the last 4 hours?  Cleaning.  I'm a moderately hygienic person and I try to live in a sanitary house.  But like I always say, it's survival of the fittest around these parts and try as I might, I'm not exactly Clorox Wipes commercial material...I'm still scraping banana bits from under the table after last night's escapades and I'm pretty sure after our unsuccessful dinner tonight has led to barbecue sauce on the ceiling and partially...chewed...pork ribs.  GAG.

On a happy note, I have started a garden (I promise to write about it when things are more 'developed' and worth photographing!) and I must say, I am quite proud!  Unfortunately, the people we bought our house from had an outdoor sand box which sweet little Elmo delighted in using as a porta potty.

 Much to my horror, Husby decided to put my garden in that exact spot.  But he dug up the 'sand' and moved the blasted box.  In it's place he made me something ah-mazing!  What a smart man I married!  SO LUCKY!  Especially because the drawing I originally gave him looked like a toddler drew it.





Well I'm exhausted, sorry this post isn't glamorous and amazing.  We have a field trip tomorrow morning.  I'd rather get my teeth cleaned.  By a blind gorilla.  With a wire brush and Comet kitchen cleaner.

xoxo Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment