Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Funny Bunny

I apologize for the absence of a post lately. I'm not gonna lie, I had zero pain which is rare these days, so I have cleaned like a mad woman til I was near exhaustion. I have learned if I don't eat, my gall bladder doesn't feel like its going to spontaneously combust. My surgery is next week.... PRAISE THE LORD!

I digress. One of our first grade teachers kindly volunteered her her hubby to dress like the Easter Bunny and take pictures with all of the little ones at school. Naturally I jumped at the chance to document torturing my own personal children with oddly dressed strangers. Ha! So I had my sitter bring up Bee and Turtle... Yay for the Easter Bunny!











Is it ok that I am slightly obsessed with my children?

xoxo
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment