Wednesday, April 24, 2013

There's Pepper and Parmesean in my Purse!



Rekindled a friendship tonight.  And I'll be surprised if she calls me back to have another dinner!  Why you ask?  Just keep scrolling... 


Condiment Queen 



Path of destruction in one tiny booth...








Fork in the milk...


Pizza Dough...




Our table...absolute horrendousness!  What you DON'T see on the floor:  10 crumpled napkins, four complete sets of mangled silverware, my lip gloss, car keys, 2 lemon slices, random black olives, ranch dressing, crayons, and lots and lots and lots of ranch coated pepper...


No words...

I'm sorry Hideaway on Cherry St.  I promise we will only visit once in a blue moon.  Hey, at least we tipped half way decent!

Fully and Happy Happy Happy,
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment