Monday, April 15, 2013

Stick my finger in my eye...

I can be a tad irritable at times. It happens. I'm a woman. I can't stand ignorance or incompetence. So here's my rant of today. Ready? Go! (Bear with me on this post, I can only blog from my wanker phone due to us still not having Internet...don't even get me started on that little mantra!)

1. Cox communications customer service. Yes, I want you to charge me out of the wazoo for decent Internet because AT&T STILL cannot get it together. (AT&T only sends me bills every three months, threatening termination which is dumb. So I only pay three months at a time.) So I will order cox. And be put on hold to 'schedule my fast and friendly installation'. It's been thirty two minutes people. I'm over it.

2. Buying seed starter packs which CLEARLY have FIVE rows for seeds but only THREE seed label stick thingies. Wow. Way to step it up Burpees!!!!! Glad I'm not super OCD about having the right amount of things identical! Pretty sure this type of thing would send my mother into an all out melt down. I'm half way there.

3. My belly button sutures. This super glue crud is for the birds. It itches and burns and I'm pretty sure my intestines are trying to escape when I laugh. Or cough. Or sneeze. Or pee. Or walk. Or blink. Or swallow. Or breathe.

Not quite sure what I would consider the highlight of my day. I must say its hard to compete with a four hour, uninterrupted nap.

But then, nothing is as 'precious' as discovering Bee's POOP balls she makes and shoves under her pillow for me to find when she is alone. For three minutes. While I'm brushing my teeth. GAG. I honestly have no idea where she gets these grosso ideas.

I would say from her father but I don't want y'all to judge me. I say that... Once he actually picked his nose and was so proud of the sheer size of his man-booger, he left the blasted thing on my steering wheel. Like a cat who kills a mouse and leaves it by the front door for praise. And I married him. We have two children together. Isn't life grand? Ha!

Clorox wiping everything while I'm still on hold,
Xoxo Summer



No comments:

Post a Comment