Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Ode to Bacon Part Deux

Bacon, bacon, bacon.  Ode to Bacon 2 is in order:

1.  Summer doesn't share food.  It's almost a law in our house...

2.  
If I worked out, I would most definitely sport this shirt:
3.  
Bacon Popcorn...

4.  Deck the Halls with LOADS of bacon!  
Fa la la la la, c h o l e s t e r o l !
5.  This one sorta reaches my 'limit' of normalcy.  It's bacon frosting, which is cool.  But the image on the tube is bacon...eating...itself...  Isn't that a tad weird?
6.  "Turtle Burgers"  Welcome to the South, Ya'll!  Let me fire up the grill and roast ya 'hotter dogs wrapped in strips o' bacon!"  Grab me a brewski!
7.  This one is for Husby.  Although I was much more enthused about it than he, men have Ducktape.  Real men have Bacon Ducktape.  WORD!

I hope you guys have a super spectacular Wednesday!  It has been strange weather around here...cold this morning, hot mugginess this afternoon.  Tornadoes expected tonight.  YEEHAW!

Peace, Love, Bacon,
xoxo Summer

1 comment: