Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Fire Me UP

We went on our walking field trip today.  WHY ON EARTH WAS I DREADING THIS?  I'm a married woman.  I love my husband.  But if all firefighters are like this, I might just have to set my kitchen on fire.  Daily. 


Now, normally when I write about school related things, I try to get things from a 5 year old's perspective.  Not today.  This little gem is all about what I saw.   Here are my "highlights":


Uh oh, are there naked firefighters running around??




Here they are!  Firefighter HotBod and YummyPants showed us so many things :) Here they are demonstrating some sort of camera they use to find people in burning houses...too bad it wasn't an x-ray camera...just sayin...

O.M.G.


FirefighterYummypants is demonstrating some sort of 'hot gun'.  Clearly this thing needs to be pointed at himself.  Or his friend. 

Look at the muscles!  Yes, please rescue me from the burning anything, Mr. YummyPants!


One of the firefighters told me he turns into the Hulk.  I think it was Firefighter HotBod.  This is where they 'get their Hulk on'.

Firefighter HotBod using his 'quiet voice' to show us how they make calls...Do you see the chiseled everything?

Ooh my.  3 in a row.  Hold.  Me.  Back. 

Oh!  And now there are 4...

This is where they sleep.  Obviously they need assistance making their beds.  Any takers?  Too bad I have t-rex arms.  Thank goodness Ms. Mansker was there to constantly remind me I.  am.  married. 
We took a group pic...am I standing too close?  Is my smile big enough?  Where is Firefighter HotBod you ask?  Well...he was standing by Ms. Mansker.  She was obviously busy herself.  :)


And look, the suh-weet Southern gentlemen they are, they rescued us from walking across the street back to school.  How convenient that we are only across the street!


Ohmyword!  Is that smoke coming from my oven?....
xoxo Summer

2 comments: