Monday, May 6, 2013

Fact or Crap?

Random Summer Time Facts:

I've been married before.  Those of you who really know me, STOP counting.  Thanks!  My first (psycho) husband was a whopping 5'4.  Bahahaha, in case you weren't sure, that's a mere FOUR inches from me.  I couldn't even wear high heels around him because...well..he looked like an oompah loompah.  You can see how well our marriage ended....Needless to say I have learned and my Husby is a skyrocketing 6'2.  Ironically I can wear heels when we go out but I'm too lazy and exhausted...yoga pants and flippys (flip flops) are my sexy couture of choice.  You can see how Husby has to bat off men with a stick...Maybe I'll don a fanny pack on our next date...

I have two sisters...I am adopted and grew up with Sidder...but two years ago my biological sister and I were 'led' to each other.  The crazy thing is Sidder and I are two peas in a pod but so so so different.  My biological sister and I are identical in every single way and if you didn't know any better, you'd think we grew up in the same house.  Seriously it's like we are twins!  All my life I wondered if I had other siblings out there, I cannot even begin to explain the magical feeling of being right next to someone who shares your eyes, wrists, feet, laugh, and the list goes on and on!  We even have the same hobbies and drive like crazy cats!  Isn't that NUTS? It's safe to say I'm doubly blessed to have 2 Sidders now!

I have never watched Bambi.  Ever.  My mom thought it would scar me for life as a young kiddo...she also never wanted me to watch Pipi Longstockings either ("She's a bad influence!") but we all know watching that movie did NOT make me ornery!  HAHAHA!

I'm clumsy.  In every way.  I fall walking.  I'M the reason we can't have nice things.  I have crashed more cars in the 12 years I have been driving than my Daddy in 50 years...Heck, even getting my lunch ready for tomorrow required me to sweep the floor and wipe peanut butter off of the cabinet doors...Sadly Bee inherited this trait...when she's really tired she walks into things.  Yesterday she walked straight into a door jamb.  This happens at least 8 times a week...

I hate math.  Every math class I took in college, I took twice.  It's amazing the amount of money my parents dished out for my to get help and repeat classes.  One math class I took THREE times and the professor literally told me when I turned in my last final "I sure hope you pass this time because I don't think you can repeat again..you'll need a bigger notebook..."  WOW.  Way to raise my spirits.  I will never know the score of my final...Sometimes I wonder if she fudged my grade up a bit so she wouldn't have to 'educate' me for another semester...

I take things apart.  I know how to work a cell phone within 3 minutes of owning it.  I have had to educate my poor technologically challenged parents on the buttons in each one of the cars they have owned since I was 4.  In Germany on vacation I had to crawl UNDER the door of a bathroom stall in a train station to help my mother get out of the stall...she couldn't figure it out.  I was 5.  But, like I said, I'm clumsy.  So if I take something apart, there's no guaranteeing I can reassemble it or make it work quite right again....My poor parents and Husby can attest to that...Also, my solution to fixing something most of the time is whacking it with something...don't ask me to fix your laptop or crystal chandelier...

I'm loud.  Obnoxiously loud.  Shut my face in the door loud.  But I can't help it.  Seriously!  I'm legally deaf in my right ear and 83% of the time when you are talking to me, I'm reading your lips.  Crazy, huh?

Alright people.  Sorry this post is so late.  I promise tomorrow's won't be past my bed time!
xoxo  Summer

4 comments:

  1. I miss you sweet summer! -Amanda Leigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet Friend! I miss you too! And I miss our sweet group and our talks!!

      Delete
  2. This post made me miss you & our fun times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Sweet Friend! We DID have some fun times!!!! :) I wish we lived closer :(

      Delete