Thursday, May 9, 2013

Spill on Aisle 5!

Today has most definitely been a day full of questionable spills of sorts. (How random is that?!) 

My day started bright and early with a poor sick babe projectile vomiting unknown white chunks all over my snuggie I keep in my classroom. Gag. Ms. Mansker's commentary was completely unnecessary, trust me. 

Bestie A and I ordered lunch out today and I reached into my purse to give her my credit card and I pulled out brown goo. Now normally I would calmly assume this foreign substance was melted chocolate that met an unfortunate melted fate. But life with Bee is remarkably...gross...these days. So I was weary to identify the yuck. God blessed me with a strong nose however and after a cautious sniff I knew it was a chocolate truffle. I suppose there are two ways to look at this...boo on chocolate poo in my purse but hey, Sidder and I are taking an early Friday/weekend tonight and we are headed to Dallas tomorrow with Mama and Daddy to celebrate Mama's birthday and Mother's Day. Doughty Girls + Dallas = shopping shopping shopping. I see a new purse in my future. Just sayin. (Yes, I asked Husby if he wanted to go... He said he would rather slam a certain body part in a car door...so I am NOT responsible for how much money is spent!)

And to wrap up my spiffy spills, I have a sad face aimed at Mc Alisters. I am a southern girl who loves a good sweet tea. So when I swooped in on my first sip today I expected sweet golden brown iced goodness. Gag. I'm pretty sure the tea girl confused sugar with kitchen cleaner. Bless her heart. I was relying on that 32 oz caffeine boost to help me survive 20 crouping crazy 5 year olds til 3. So glad I'm resourceful. I rummaged around and 1/2 a bag of M&M minis later, it's safe to say I'm already halfway to Stillwater. Hey, M&M minis are 1/2 the size of normal M&M's so they are 1/2 the fat. Right? Oh man. I might need to exchange my bathing suit. Well, chocolate is a food group, right?? I mean it's at the TOP of the food pyramid so it must be important...

What creepy liquids have you encountered today?
XOXO Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment