Friday, May 10, 2013

T. E. X. A. S.

Here's a brief post of our trip down to Dallas!

Breakfast at my parents!

Selfie in the car!
Gotta have lunch!
Had to pull over to change a poopy diaper. Beautiful backdrop behind the sweet church we pulled into. What you DON'T see is Bee's POO stained finger...she kept stuffing it in her pull up before we had a chance to pull over. Have I told you lately how glamorous my life is??

Now Turtle has pooped. What have these kids eaten??? I'm over it. 

Lunch in Denison! We are so close to Dallas!
Love his face!

Once we got to Dallas and checked in, we immediately ran to the outlet mall. Literally. With toddlers in strollers. Much to our dismay there was nothing worth dropping a dime for. We ate at an ah-mazing fire roasted chicken place that we always eat at...Cowboy Chicken. By this time my poor Love was running a fever and sweet Daddy-O spoon fed her ice cream for dinner. She was so pathetically sick she only ate half a scoop. 
Sad, huh?

We rushed over to Target for emergency kiddo meds... Parents stayed in the car with sickies. Low and behold we were completely thrown off course by the most amazing aisle in the store. (You can't buy wine in a grocery store in Oklahoma.). Twenty minutes and two bottles of savingion blanc (ok just because I enjoy French wine does not mean I can spell it!) later, we wisked ourselves back to our hotel. 
Big girl on her couch bed!

So much for a glamorous poolside drink with the Sis. Guess we will have do settle for slumming it up Oklahoma style in our holey pj's and paper cups full of wine...

Tomorrow we begin our TJ Maxx marathon. I've already warmed up my hand muscles for credit card swiping!

God Bless Texas,
XOXO Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment