Sunday, March 10, 2013

Tulsa Home and Garden Show

It's that time of year again! Oklahoma weather is gettin crazy and the annual Tulsa Home and Garden Show is upon us!! Despite the 90% chance of strong thunderstorms and hail, I dragged a not so willing Husby and two strollers full of sleepy kiddos to the Expo Center.

Scary skies!

So excited!



Every aisle looked like this! CRAZY!
Parking was a nightmare. It was a sea of cars, I felt like a midget at a car dealership trying to navigate thru it.
Getting frustrated...
Once inside, the highlight was listening to Bee yell at people from her stroller. Thinking back, I should have taught her to Moo so she would get people out of our way...



Husby did see an OU pool table but there is no way that little purchase is going to happen... He will need a bigger man cave!



It was neat to see all of the vendors and their displays. (Someone pouted because he didn't get any free stuff...It wasn't the children either...). The garden displays were also pretty. All in all it was ok. Not ah-mazing.

Not so amused Turtle

Do I dare tell you about how I almost peed my pants? Twice? Thank you big inflatable man from a cable company jumping out in front of me. Pretty sure my not so quiet reaction embarrassed my husband...for the year... And also, thank you darling, unattended kid who popped their balloon right next to me. That was even more pleasant. Did I mention the Expo Center echoes??

A great big thank you to our amazing friend, Krista for the tickets!!! We love you!

xoxo Summer
Bye, Golden Driller!  See ya next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment