Thursday, March 28, 2013

Gross Me Out

It takes a lot to gross me out.  I'm lying.  I gag at: spit up, rotten food, boogers, mayo, my husband's toenails, squished bug guts, broccoli.....and the list goes on and on.  Here's a few things that are added to my list:

1.Hairless Sphynx Kittens Personal ChecksHAIRLESS, inside out cat checks.  Please someone get this cat a sweater.  And botox.  Way to let the money collecting world know you are a weirdo.  Just sayin.

2.  At school today, our kids had sausage biscuits.  Pretty sure the sausage was beyond pink slime.  The super sick part?  It smelled so good! 

3.  Potty training a 1 1/2 year old.  Enough said.

4.  My mom made this spinach chicken mushroom Marsala something or rather and bless her heart, she brought it over for us to enjoy.  Needless to say, it hasn't escaped from it's Tupperware container in the fridge.  I'm still scared to open it.

5.  When I picked up Bee yesterday she was in different clothes than what I dropped her off in.  What happened you say?  She was playing in her poop after nap time.  Whoa.  Refer back to #3...

6.  Chicken eggs.  If you really think about it, it's the unborn fetus of a chicken.  GAG.  I tried to ignore this for most of my life until Ms. Mansker started talking about it to our kids today.  GAG.  Have I GAGGED enough?

What's on your list?
xoxo Summer


No comments:

Post a Comment