Friday, March 8, 2013

Sinking Feeling

So let's talk about something scary.  Something that never occurred to me until I heard about it on the news.  Something that seems like it spawned from some sort of terrifying sci-fi movie.  Sink holes.  Are you kidding me?!  I feel so bad for the poor guy that got sucked into the ground.  And to think, they won't be able to 'dig him out'.  Eeesh!  Then I googled sink holes.  HOLY CRAP.  They are everywhere!!!!!!!

Here's a few real, petrifying snap shots:
China

Guatemala City-This is in someone's kitchen!  OH MY WORD!

Los Angeles- Ya'll know it's hit the fan if the fire department rescue squad is 'sucked in'.

And lastly, in Okla-freaking-homa!
Picher, OKLAHOMA!
Calming, right?

I'm thinking of permanently attaching a rope around my waist so if I fall in one, ya'll can just pull me out.  Sound good?

Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment