Friday, March 8, 2013

Bass-a-saurus

Dinosaurs are the theme this week in Pre-K! Here's a peek at what we did:

Dino stories! 


The Goldilocks one is hysterical!  And such big words, excellent choice for a vocabulary lesson!


Another fav., there are no words so the kids 'write the story' as we read it!


Stegosaurus!






Awesome, easy math station puzzles!




Dramatic Play dinosaur hats!  I got them at Dollar Tree last year.  I also let kids wear them while at Playdough Center...They make dinosaur fossils using playdough and rubber dinosaurs.


Don't know how ya'll's Friday has been today, but I hope it has been less chaotic than mine.  These kiddos are so LOUD.  They have reached that unfortunate part of the year where telling on people has become a sport and you can literally see the directions you give them BOUNCE off their sweet little foreheads. 

Husby and I have big exciting plans this weekend.  Ha!  Oklahoma weathermen predict rainstorms all day tomorrow so we are going to the Tulsa Home and Garden Show (brilliant one that I am, I suggested we bring our kids with us...Zach may divorce me by noon...) and pick out our slab'o granite.  Maybe pack a few more boxes...or maybe lay on the couch and do nothing.  I'm exceptionally good at that these days.

Happy Friday Everyone!
xoxo Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment