Monday, March 18, 2013

Pitiful Pinterest

I have been quite entertained by some of the shenanigans posted on Pinterest lately..Here's a few of my 'favorites'.

1.  A food portion-er thingy for your plate.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?  If you seriously feel you need this, why don't you just call up the Mayo Clinic and get on one of their weight loss surveys....  (PS- There isn't even a slot for your Butterfinger bar or brownie w/ ice cream?!)

2.  Nothing says "Hi, welcome to our home.  We are raging alcoholics!" like an over the door wine rack.  So convenient when your day sucks so bad you can't even get through the threshold without grabbing a bottle...or two...I don't judge...

3.  Show off your 'balla' status with a Louis Vuitton waffle iron.  Can I buy syrup that drips Chanel C's?  If you own one of these, I can only imagine what your toilet seat is made out of...


4.  I'm just going to walk away from this one.  Nothing I can say will explain the sheer ridiculousness of this high chair.  Nothing.  And PS- that dog's straw is too short.  How the heck is he supposed to drink his cappuccino out of that?!

5.  Innocent Baby Seal Taser Key Chain?  YES!  Although, I'm the gifted one that would probably shock myself to death trying to unlock my car.  Most definitely would pee myself.

6.  I hope this girl has decent health insurance.  I would definitely file a claim of broken lower everything after attempting to walk in these 'shoes'.
7.  Spinach Burgers.  No amount of anything would make me want to eat that.  Pretty sure my dog, who eats his own waste, would turn his snout to these.  GAG.  They might go well with artichoke and anchovy mayo on a rye bread bun?!  No?  I thought so!



Those are my latest finds.  I hope I inspired you to see the ridiculousness in life.  Can you believe some of these people exist?  They do.  Who knows, maybe your neighbor is grilling up a nice spinach burger on her LV grill....with her dog in his high chair...wearing backwards shoes...It could happen.  Just sayin.

xoxo
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment