Thursday, March 14, 2013

Friday Five

It's not Friday you say? Well school is out tomorrow, so I'm basking in the glory of my Spring Break starting in T-minus 2 hours and forty five minutes!

Here are my favorite things this week:

1.  All things puppy.  This little friend's name is...you guessed it, Tiny!  A fellow teacher was doing a math lesson on comparisons...

Here's the other friend...his poor mommy was shot by some evil man and he was rescued!  I obviously melted like butter when I saw him...Praise Jesus for two crazy kids at home, I had enough sense in me to not take him!  HA!


2.  Chocolate cupcake flavored pudding?  YES.  (Thank you Ms. Mansker for being my pudding...model...).

3.  Grumpy Cat Poppie.  My father in law is one of the funniest people I know.  This picture says so much about him in so many ways.  Bahahahahaha!



4.  Baby feet.  Turtle is growing so fast.  This was this morning, he did not want to come out of the covers of our bed.  Don't you just want to eat those toesies up?  No?  Well he likes it if you act like you're going to chomp them right down!


5.  This stuff is so delish!  Philosophy products are pricey but perfection in a bottle!  How many p words can I fit in that sentence?  Goodness!  I digress.  If I wasn't so scared to stroll into Ulta I'd have some in my half packed bathroom right now!

Happy Friday Thursday!  Tomorrow we will be packing and organizing like mad!
xoxo Summer


No comments:

Post a Comment