Thursday, February 21, 2013

Taken 2 the Max!

Husby and I celebrated the snow storm last night by renting Taken 2 with Liam Neeson.  He is such an amazing actor!  Although he has such a serious expression half the time so I feel bad for him.  Like someone blew out his candles on his birthday cake before he was even able to take a breath...

See?  Sad.


I digress.  The movie was  just as good as the first one.  I'm not a super awesome movie critic, but I do love a good action film.  This one was super intense and left me on the edge of my couch.  Literally.  I almost fell off...

I was afraid the ending wouldn't be a happily ever after...and I refuse to be a spoiler.  But watch it.  It made me happy.  And tense.  And excited.  And wondering if they always drive crazy in Albania...

Wishing for a Taken 3...(but the only thing left to take is his dog?)
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment