Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Five

Friday Five!

No joke, ya'll, it is FREEZING in Oklahoma at the moment.  Not cool.  HA!

Here's my list of things I love:


1.  My close friend and best aide ever just found out she passed all three Oklahoma Educator exams to become a teacher.  She is so clever, smart, and ah-mazing with kids!  I am so happy for her, although I am heart broken if she decides to teach next year because that means I will be on my own.  Sad face.

2.  Brighton is my all time favorite jewelry.  There is a new Spring line out, Gaudi Park.  Every single piece is super Spring-y and right up my alley!

Seriously.  Can't.. Get.  Enough  

3.  Things that make me chuckle:


This could easily be me when I'm old.  Hey, you only live once.  If you are going to drag me to a gym, it's my way or the highway once I'm there...


4.  A Kindergarten school somewhere in Europe.  LOVE!

5.  White vinegar.  Say what!?  That's right!  I have added it to loads of towels in the washing machine (1 cup) with regular detergent and it literally took the mildew smell right out!  Amazing!  Then I researched all of the other uses for it cleaning and I'm hooked!  It's a natural ingredient-- I mean, we eat it, right?-- and it's cheap!!!  Holla!  I'm attacking my tub with it this weekend...if I'm motivated ..I'm not gonna lie...it might be sometime next week.  But still on my endless list of...priorities?  I'll keep you updated.

Peace, love, Fridays!
xoxo Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment