Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Preggo Paparrazi

I was reading about the tabloids in Europe covering the latest Royal Couple scandal.  The poor pregnant Duchess has lots to deal with!  I honestly feel bad for her...yes I know she chose this life and is probably used to the paparazzi by now, but if I had photographers in my face 24/7 during my first trimester of pregnancy I would have moved to a cave.  On a deserted island.  With nobody but Husby Captain Jack Sparrow to keep my company.  HA!

Honestly!  She had to be hospitalized for severe dehydration and sickness in the beginning of her pregnancy.  I remember being so so sick with Rylie and Husby and I were so scared something would go wrong or the baby wouldn't make it...pretty much we expected the worst possible scenario (previous miscarriages can do that to a couple!)  I looked awful, the last thing I wanted was people in my face.  I can only imagine the headlines if I was Catherine.  I cannot imagine how she handles this whole scary, exciting time with such dignity and grace!  Every photo of her is stunningly perfect.  Blah.  If the paparazzi were to stalk me while grocery shopping this weekend I assure you I would not have looked like this:

You would definitely see me in shirt I wore to bed, mismatched flip flops and severely underestimated pony tail...  But then again, I don't live in a kagilloin million dollar mansion and take High Tea with the Queen...  I guess I should be grateful no one snaps pictures of my stuffing brownies in my face or me blowing my nose in my car at a red light... (Hey, everyone has boogers!)

Hopefully everyone has had a great Tuesday.  My little Loves at school are bonkers!  I think the four day weekend really did them in!  It's nap time and every single one of the 20 are out.  Sometimes I wonder how I can make twenty 4 year olds nap but I can't get a 6 month old or 1 1/2 year old to do it simultaneously...

Hoping to curl up and cat nap in a few sweet hours,
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment