Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Motivation Marbles

I'm a visual person.  So glad I found Motivation Marbles!

This weight loss tactic is a great way for me to get healthy.  It's easy to make and pretty wallet friendly.

Motivation Marbles:
  • 2 vases (Hobby Lobby has them for a low price, even better when they are marked down 1/2 off!)
  • Stickers (Dontcha just love the pink?)
  • Marbles/pebbles/bling of some sort (I will use clear ones for 1 pound increments, pink for 5 pounds.)
When on the WW program, you weigh in every week and when you first start, you set your 5% and 10% goals (5% is 5% of your initial body weight, 10% is 10% of your initial weight).  That's when I will fill my vase.  I will start with my 5%.  When I meet that goal, 10%.  Then I will be able to set my lifetime goal. 

Judging by how much weight I gained with Rylie, this pregnancy will give me around 35 extra pounds...UGH.  It may be more.  I will really have to stay positive and try to keep my goals in mind!  Hopefully these vases will do the trick!

xoxo
Summer

**I got my idea from Pinterest.  This is the blog it was sited from:Motivation Marbles**

No comments:

Post a Comment