Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Whoa!

So sorry it's been a few days!  This past weekend was full of super intense contractions, baby showers, and family time.  The past few weekdays I haven't felt very good-- Dr. said he would schedule my induction next Monday.  Praise Jesus!!!

Where should I begin with this mega over-due post?

        How 'bout randomness...

1.  My daughter never ceases to amaze me.  She has reached a stage in her (only) 11 months of life where she is much more independent.  Seeing as I am about to have another baby, this is a blessing but it still breaks my heart! 

Miss Independent taking a bottle break...


2.  Not being able to cook up a storm like I normally do is hard!  Luckily, my husband has seen me in the kitchen a few times and has picked up a skill or two.  He cooked a delicious Hamburger Helper (something I NEVER make, but keep on hand for situations like me being on bed rest).  I ate every bite and so did Rylie!  Yay Zach!  :)

Us literally a year ago (9 mos pregnant with Rylie!)
Busting a move at his sister's wedding in Florida.  My life would be so dull without him! :)


3.  School has officially started for my teacher friends at Tulsa Schools....it is bittersweet to be at home during this time, I always loved a fresh start and meeting my new darlings every August.  Thankfully this is my FINAL maternity leave!!  It has been so hard to not plan all of these fun activities I have seen on blogs or Pinterest.  Next year!!

"If You Give a Cat a Cupcake" shaving cream art activity! LOVE!


4.  I have finally organized all my Pinterest Teaching Boards.  I am quite proud of myself-- I have lots of followers on the teaching pins and I hope I have made it more 'user friendly' and organized.

Click here to check me out:  My Pinterest Page

5.  Fall cannot get here soon enough!  I am looking forward to exercising again and it is so much more enjoyable outside!  That and I am needing an excuse to whip up a batch of these bad boys:
  

That's it for now.  I have spent the latter part of my evening collaborating with my principal, maternity sub, and fantastic (really she is AMAZING!) aide on the phone...even I'M sick of hearing my voice! 

I'll try to get back on track with my posts!  I miss writing them!

xoxo
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment