Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Keter Cart

   For Mother's Day this year, my sweet husband (and baby girl) gave me such a fun surprise!  I LOVE to lay out and enjoy the sun and garden when I am able.  So Zach bought me a very fancy chaise lounge chair for our deck outside and a plastic garden 'wheelbarrow' type cart for my gardening things.  Little did he know how much I would use the cart!

     It is all black (very streamlined!) and durable! The sticker on it says:  Keter Easy Go Cart.   I use it to haul around things I'm too pregnant to carry (laundry, Rylie's toys, etc.)  When school ended in May, I used it in my classroom to move things to my car to take home for the summer.  Zach has made his 'own' use of it:

He has even taken the cart disc golfing to lug around their water and discs! 

At Sam's Club, right now, they are about $14.  I googled "Keter cart" and Kmart sells them for $19.99; Sears $18.99...

All of the reviews have said the carts are very durable, can carry heavy loads easily, and rinse out with a hose.  Now that Sam's has them cheap, I may go buy another to use solely for gardening and keep my original cart nice and clean for errands and Zach's rendition of a redneck stroller/wagon.  HA!

Hope you had a great Tuesday.  We ended ours with another trip to the hospital.  In both of my pregnancies, high blood pressure has reared it's ugly head and I'm ready for it to be over!

xoxo
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment