Saturday, August 4, 2012

Bueno is Bueno!

     One of the great benefits (ok, one of the few benefits....) of living in Oklahoma is Taco Bueno.  Being on bed rest = Zach doesn't get dinner so we chose to Bueno it up.  I deterred from my normal "muchaco and bean burrito with sour cream' and chose a new menu item:  Southwest Empanadas.  They were yummy!


     I ordered mine with the cilantro rice (as in the pic) but I ordered refried beans instead because Rylie (my 10 month old daughter) would much rather gum those down.  Ha!

     The empanadas had great flavor and the rice was tasty also.  I had the option to add 'jalapeno ranch' to my order for 39 cents and I'm glad I did!  It was so delish and a great dip for the empanadas.  (It wasn't spicy, but a comfortable warmness...)  As for the beans? 


BIG hit :)

     Happy Saturday, Ya'll!  Hope you are being safe if you are in the way of the wild fires!  We currently have 15 people in our house...they were evacuated from their houses because of the fires and no power (which means no a/c!)

xoxo
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment