Sunday, August 26, 2012

Muffin Tops...not the blueberry kind...

     Call me anxious but I am ready to have my body back!  Two babies, two years of being pregnant, too much weight gain!  As you already know I am much more conscious about what I am eating and writing it down, but I am so self conscious to be in public right now with a 'post baby belly'.  Lucky me, I discovered something MARVELOUS while on a mini shopping excursion with little man today:

     I had always been curious about the "BeBand" that you can wear throughout your pregnancy (and after)... but I want tummy control not pants control.  Ha ha ha... but seriously...

     The Trendy Top was $7 cheaper than the BeBand at Target and you get two- a black and a white band.  They can also be used as cami tops!  *The BeBand package sells you one for $16.99.*  The TrendyTop is made mostly of cotton so even with 'layers' under your clothes you will be able to stay cool and breathe!  (BeBand is made of spandex and nylon= sweat city!)

     As soon as I came home I tried on of the Trendy Top bands and I fell in love!  You can't see a single line from my pants, and it held in my tummy perfectly!  It's not too tight and it doesn't roll up or down when I sit or crawl around with Rylie!  The best part: my hubster came in when I was cooking lunch and commented on how much my body had bounced back from pregnancy.  I didn't have the heart to tell him I was wearing a band!  (But KUDOS to him for noticing!!!!)  LOVE HIM.

     Pricing:
  • Amazon unfortunately failed me this time!  They want $19.99 for the pack I bought at Target for $10.99!
  • Walmart is about 10 cents cheaper...
  • I weirdly could NOT find it on Target's website but I bought mine from a Target store?! (I should tell you I found it on a random aisle, where they have their "Seen on TV" products, sort of by decor/home goods/kitchen stuff...NOT in the clothing area!
  • The Trendy Top website has a special right now with assorted colors!
     We are relaxing and enjoying quiet family time today...Chaos will commence tomorrow, hubby goes back to work, I will be left to battle the day with two children under the age of one...  man oh man...  Too bad I don't drink coffee....

Happy Banding!
Summer
PS- Couldn't leave ya'll without an updated family pic!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment