Friday, August 3, 2012

Teachers Pay Teachers!!

   Teachers Pay Teachers?  WHAT?  LOVE the website I discovered (apparently it's been around for a while but I am quite new to it and so addicted!) 

    For those of you who don't know what it is, it is a website created for teachers to create and sell electronic packets/units they have made and you print them off (Christmas, Beginning of the Year, Phonemic Awareness, etc.)  They have everything from pre-k to high school. 

   The neat thing is once you find something you like or a seller you like, you can download certain things they have created for free (it's all on Adobe Acrobat) to see if you like it.  Most of the units are $3-5 and the BIG ones (some are month long units!!) are $10.  I would say 90% of the ones I have downloaded were completely worth every penny!

   My favorite person I have downloaded things from is Julie Lee.  Here is the link to follow her on TPT: TPT Julie Lee

    She is primarily a kinder teacher but I can tailor her things to meet most of my student's needs. I love her centers she creates (her Brown Bear, Brown Bear unit has rave reviews on several blogs that I have read and I have seen her products posted on Pinterest more than once.

    Erin Eberhart is another fav:  (also kinder)  TPT Erin Eberhart

Have fun exploring!  I hope you find a plethora of goodies!  :)

TGIF
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment