Monday, August 27, 2012

Color Block

 
     I'm not gonna lie, I haven't exactly been the poster chick for style these past two years.  Spandex leggings and forgiving tunic type tops have been my go to for a while now (my poor closet!!).  My project this week is to weed through my closet and donate everything that does not fit or looks ridiculous.  Hopefully I will be able to donate the REST of my hideous attire as soon as Zacharia weight is shed!  (While on vacation in Dallas a few months ago,  I purchased some darling clothes at Banana Republic which I will save because I am super pumped to be able to wear them to work when I go back!)

     So after some web window shopping, I have discovered a few things about this fall:

  • Bright colors are IN.
  • Geometric shapes-- squares especially! (Which might be questionable on my body shape...ha!)
  • Colored jeans-- (maybe I'll find something to accent my...curves?!)
  • Layering involves floaty pieces, which I LOVE; I truly despise a bulky outfit that makes me look 10 pounds heavier!
 
 
Date night?
 
 
 
 
Casual Friday?
 
    Interesting color...I was steered toward the 'boat neck' neckline.
     
    Oh my goodness, so fresh looking! 
     
    And lastly, amazing accessories!
    Nine West PantoVince Camuto Kira
     
    Wishing I had a ginormous shopping fund,
    Summer
     
     
    My window shopping took place (and pics) from:
  • Gap
  • Banana Republic
  • Ann Taylor LOFT
  • New York and Co.
  • Piperlime
     

No comments:

Post a Comment