Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My 2 Scents (HA!)

    Everyone needs a Yankee Candle!  During the summer, I try to use a citrus scent and in the fall and winter months, a baked apple or cinnamon something or rather. I know the Yankee Candles are a tad pricey, but if you buy them on sale (or at the outlet stores), then I feel one can justify spending a little extra cash.  I buy the one wick, pillar candles and one candle can scent the whole house!  LOVE LOVE LOVE!


Here is what I am burning right now


Here is what I burned last winter (and plan to burn again this fall):

Oh, and their room sprays are amazing!  I ONLY buy those on sale for sure.  The McIntosh Apple is so fresh, perfect for my classroom after my sometimes stinky little angels come in from a hot recess or PE session!  

*Right now they are having a buy one, get one 1/2 off sale!!  Wahoo!*
Happy Smelling!
xoxo
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment