Monday, November 4, 2013

Thankfulness Day 4

Today is opposite day in my world. So here's what I'm "THANKFUL" for. 

 I'm thankful for Daylight Savings Time. I'm grateful for my children being sick and cranky at ready for bed at 5:30 pm. 

And does the thankfulness stop? OH NO dear friends. I'm overflowing with it today! (Remember, it's opposite day!!)

 Thankfulness is the face I made at FOUR AM this morning when my lovey, sweet, QUIET two year old came barreling into our bedroom "Mama, Dada, NIGHT night!!". 

 She deposited all of her baby doll accessories and proceeded down the hall announcing to the entire subdivision that it was time to wake up. Before I could heave myself out of my cocoon and stop her, she rallied her stuffed animals in Bubba's room to greet him at the fine hour of FOUR AM. 

 Daylight Savings is not my favorite time of year anymore. I am slowly learning to dread it. There is not enough diet coke or vitamin B to get me through today. If only I had some bacon... 

 Sleep walking isn't just for zombies and vampires anymore... 
XOXO Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment