Friday, November 1, 2013

Español Olé



Grocery shopping with Bestie Red turned into a Spanish lesson!  (Dearest friend and Bestie Aide introduced me to Duolingo and I am HOOKED.)
 
1  La Cebolla!  Clearly this cebolla is sprouting something from it's cerebellum....hence it being named cebolla cerebellum-o.  Ya dig?
 
 
2.  Mushroomia!  Honestly I haven't gotten that fatr in my Espanol...but this fungi-o is the size of mi cabeza! 



3  Manzana!  Man-sized Manzana!  They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away...this thing could keep at bay for many moons!


Our trip was cut short-- Bestie Red was sick.  Sad face.  But I enjoyed my multi-cultural experience none the less...poor Bestie Red got the short end of el stick-o (HA!) because she had to document the WHOLE shebang...in public.... :)

Peace.  Love.  Bean Dip.
XOXO Summer

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha i loved it although i was sick.... every experience is fun with you

    ReplyDelete