Saturday, November 2, 2013

Thankfulness Day 2

Cotton. Not just cotton candy- which sounds incredibly delish by the way- but the fluffy stuff that grows on plants. That you can stuff into square forms andlay your   pretty little head on. 

Why, you ask? Honestly the cat part of me would love to make it a law for everyone  to be appointed a thirty to forty five minute nap daily.

But also for my poor sickie babes. After spending over $60 at Ergent Care for them to send our snotty runny faces home with 'a common cold' diagnosis, soft cottony pillows were just what we needed to sleep the day away. 

If I had a llama or a sheep, I'd feed it nothing but strawberries so its wool would be pink and I could mix it in with cotton.  Then I'd be snugly and warm and oh so happy during my cat naps. 

Sweet dreams, 
XOXO Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment