Monday, June 10, 2013

Blueberries and Butterfingers

Mondays suck. Ive always tried to be positive about them but now I know I hate them. 1. Trying to make Fathers Day special for my husband is a useless task. I tried to be a 'thrifty spender' this year. I even went to walmart for heaven's sake. But then Husby checked the bank statement....lets just say he wont be getting much. Just a hug.

 2. Trying to cram blueberries down my 9 month old's throat is like trying to shove a hippo in a Volkswagen. Not gonna happen. 

3. I tried to water my plants in the backyard. The hose hider thing is stupid and I hate it. I was trying go turn the blasted gear to give me more hose and the thing FELL. APART. 



4.  My Real Housewives of NJ didn't record last night. Seriously that breaks my heart. 

 5. I'm attempting a new weight loss method starting today and all I can think about is gummy bears. And snickers bars. And brownies. And sweet tea. And if I shove another piece of lettuce down my shrinking throat I might perish. If this kills me, y'all, someone promise to put a king size butterfingers in my hands when they bury me. 

 Blah. 
XOXO Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment