Saturday, July 27, 2013

Sloppy Joe, Sloppy Sloppy Joe!

Easy peasy lemon squeasy, ya'll!  This is yummo and quick!  :)



 Sloppy Joe Casserole

1 lb ground beef, cooked, drained
1 can original sloppy joe sauce (Manwich is our preferred brand)
1 can refrigerated original breadsticks (Pillsbury)
1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese

*I browned my meat with a dash of red pepper flakes, worchestershire sauce, Lawry's, pepper, and garlic powder.  Trust me, it makes a difference!*

1.  Oven at 375 degrees.
2.  Brown meat, drain, stir in sauce.
3.  Pour mixture into 12X8 or 11X7 baking dish.
4.  Unroll breadstick dough and lay over mixture to form crust.
5.  Bake at 375 for 13 minutes.  Add cheese.  Bake an additional 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.



If I didn't have a picky Husby family member, I would also add red onion to the meat...

Happy Eats, Yall!
XOXO Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment