Saturday, July 20, 2013

FOUR

Saw this.  Intrigued me.  I'm doin it!

Four:
1. Four people who text/emailme daily:
       1. Husby  2.  Jessi (Mama Jessi)   3.  Bestie Houston    4.  Bestie Anne

2.  Four of my favorite places to eat:
       1.  Texas Road House   mmmmm steak....and their baked potatoes are ah-mazing!
       2.  Smashmouth Burgers!    The 'Fried Chicken Oklahoma Burger' is divine.
       3  Pizza Hut, ya'll already know!
       4.  Fadi's- Lebanese/Mediterranean restaurant...unfortunately the closest one is in Dallas but I would seriously drive there every three days for a schwarma and humus!

3.  Four places I'd rather be right now:
    1.  Maui.  For forever.  There is a certain magic there that no place on Earth can match.
    2.  My Grandmother's house-10 years ago- when she was happy, healthy, and making memories with us.
    3.  Weight Watchers Meeting.  As weird as that sounds I have an amazing leader and she is so inspirational!
    4.  Whole Foods.  I love doing a food crawl through the store and finding new, healthy (expensive) things!

4.  Four tv shows I watch over and over:
     1.  Friends!    2.  Frazier (Niles is hysterical!)   3.  Grimm  (This show is life changing.  Even Husby likes it.  SO good!)    4.  Real Housewives  I know it's cliche but fascinating!

Happy Saturday!  EVERYONE got to nap in our house for over 3 hours but lil ol me.  I organized my two binders of recipes.  HOT mess but now I feel more organized!

XOXO Summer

1 comment: