Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Blueberries Taste Like...

A literal BLUE man passed away this week. He used a cream a long time ago that had silver in it which in turn caused his skin to turn blue. HOW FASCINATING!



 Unfortunately, he wasn't as receptive to being blue as one would think...In fact, it made him quite blue to be blue. HAHAHA. Lord help me...Sorry, sometimes I just can't control myself... 

Anyways. I got to thinkin'. What else could people eat to turn themselves colors? I mean, if he ate silver and turned blue, would eating gold make you green? What about diamonds? Maybe that would make you glow in the dark?! 

People could be like chameleons! They can eat whatver they want to express how they are feeling! But I would make sure the grumpy people had to eat happy things like Moon Pies and Twinkies to turn sad colors...Just to cheer them up a little. 

 Think of how teachers could use it for classroom management?! "Little Johnny is yellow today because he had to eat a lemon...He chose to throw a chair instead of work quietly..." Now THAT is a situation that might just be worth the $34,000 a year we bring home... 

 Babies would be alllll sorts of colors because they eat crazy pureed baby food. My momma woud have known every time I sneaked a chocolate ice cream bar... I wonder what foods would turn you into a rainbow? 

Channeling my inner Willy Wonka,
XOXO Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment