Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday Five

1.  

Y'all these are bites from heaven! Imagine if a Cheeto Puff and Goldfish cracker had babies. YUMMO! And you get 41 for 4 WW points! Holla!

2.  

School has started. Painful shoes have been broken in. I found this genius product in the first aid/band aid aisle of Target. It's four bucks cheaper than the BandAid brand and works like a charm! Just rub it on your foot where your shoe rubs and voila! Fragrance free, smooth relief!  (It's the size if a deodorant stick). 

3.  

Nothing says 'serial killer in disguise' quite like this 'family fun and fitness' cd. 

4. 

Our 'About Me' unit wrapped up today. My new, super fabulous aide gave me an awesome idea! Kiddos used team work and traced each others' hands. LOVED it. And these friends decided to add monster finger nails. Ah, how I love my job. 

5.  

Ha-larious!

TGIF, y'all!
XOXO Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment