Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Karma

Dear Karma, 
   Thank you for 1.- remembering how horrible I was to my poor mother and 2.- visiting me bright and early this morning!

   Let's play a game.  Things that make me laugh. 
a). Bee crawling up her brother's changing table and locating the GIANT, freshly opened continer of baby powder.

b). Antiquing the cat, dog, and our entire house.  (antiquing-- dusting everything you see in powder to make it look old...)

c).  Smashing a new bag of fruit loops into the crevices of our extremely large, unoffensive couch.  And by crevices I mean every square inch of space.

d).  Me stupidly thinking I had it made with good kids while I took a lovely, refreshing THREE MINUTE shower.

Husby saw how mad I was this morning.  He actually asked me if I was OK to drive.  Luckily, no one cut me off on the way to work or they would have died. 

Still not laughing,
Summer


1 comment:

  1. Well, ya look good now, so that's all that matters, right? :)

    ReplyDelete