Friday, January 3, 2014

Friday Five

1.  This miracle lotion!! 

I know it looks ridiculous but it really does spray on a good amount and my skin soaks it up pretty fast. Worth the moolah!!!

2.  Husby finally bought me new pots and pans! I have never used a Rachel Ray product before but these are lovely!

3.  Trains. I never thought much about them before children. Now it's ALL they talk about. That and poptarts....what one year old will have a discussion with you about poptarts?! I suppose Turtle is a young foodie...

Obsessed!!

4.  I hesitated reading this book for a while. 
 

 A dear friend gave it to me to read one summer and about the time I settled down to read it, my Grandmother passed away and I just couldn't bring myself to read it.

I picked it up the other night and I was hooked! I read it in two and a half hours!!!! Y'all, this book is so inspirational and amazing! And I didn't even cry! Just awe inspired!

5.  iPhone 5c! Of course I snatched up a pink one! And I qualified for an upgrade so the lovely little gem was FREE! 

Happy Friday, y'all!
XOXO Summer

4 comments:

  1. spray vaseline, do you use it as lotion?! I have been thinking how great such an invention would be. I hate taking so much time to coat my entire legs when I could just spray it on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's lotion and it's amazing!!! There are three different scents I believe. The yellow one I have, a cocoa butter, and maybe aloe? Not sure. But so worth the money!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete