Tuesday, June 17, 2014

New Chapter

Many of you know. Many of you don't. I have 'turned in my teaching tools' and I am taking a giant leap into a completely different element that is so foreign to me it's terrifying.

I have prayed about it. Cried about it. And cheered about it. God has prepared me and I could not be more excited!!

Today is my first day at State Farm Headquarters as a claims assistant in the fire claims department. I have no idea what to expect but I know in my heart this is where I need to be. 

Please pray for me. Pray that I find happiness and fulfillment in my new career choice. And pray for my little family that we might easily adjust to this new exciting change. 

Cheers to new life chapters!
XOXO Summer 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, teaching isn't what it use to be. Keeping you my prayers, I know new adjustments can be scary. With your

    bubbly personality you will do just fine.

    ReplyDelete