Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Meat. Balls.

I have received soecial requests for my meatball recipe. Grab a pen, here we go!

Meatballs for spaghetti:
1 lb high quality ground beef (I never use less than 80/20)

1 pkg powdered spaghetti sauce mix (trust me) 

1 tsp jarred, minced garlic- only if uou have it in hand. Gives the meat a kick. 

Mix 3 ingredients up. Form golf ball size meatballs. It's best to cook them on stovetop on medium heat. Rotate meat as each side browns. The 'darker' they turn out the crisper the crust will be- the meat will hold up better when in sauce. If they start to burn add a few TB of water to your pan every now and then. 

I'm not Martha Stewart, y'all. I just add the cooked meatballs into jarred sauce and toss with cooked pasta. 

Let me know what you think!! 
Ciao, Summer 

No comments:

Post a Comment