Sunday, March 9, 2014

Productive Pictures

I follow a sweet blog, Dixie Delights. This southern gal sure has a knack for decorating and crafting and I am obsessed!

That being said, I enjoyed showing my Sweet Mommy some ideas that inspired me from her house! 

My Mommy had already framed three sweet pictures of the Littles.



 I decided we needed something more!



I google imaged 'vintage Oklahoma map' and printed it off at Mommy's house in black and white and on high gloss photo paper. (8X10). 

The picture frames are Mainstays frames (matte frame included!) from WalMart. 

This
is the exact latitude and longitude of our house!

I downloaded a fun font and made a PowerPoint slide. I made the background fill black and font white. To do the degrees sign, you go to 'symbol, insert'. Easy peasy!

Hanging them was also super easy. 1.  I'm a woman. Who is impatient. 2.  Nail holes are forever, 3m hook adhesive isn't. 

So I slapped some 3m hook tape on them, assumed I spaced them out properly, and hung them up!  Isn't it lovely??


I'm quite proud of myself!!

Wondering what else I can hang with 3m tape....
XOXO Summer


2 comments: