Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Reflection Pool

I've learned some things this week:

1.  2nd degree hot glue gun burns hurt worse than childbirth. For real. 

2.  Hamsters can eat a surprisingly variety of toddler snacks...and not die...or puke...or explode...

3.  Help friends in need. Even if you are hesitant or reluctant at first, you never know when you will need help. 

4.  Don't underestimate the walking speed of senior citizens. EVER. Bee went with me to return some too big clothes at the Promenade Mall this morning. And my forever running toddler and I almost got plowed over by this guy.

 
He even has a cane. Do you see it? One elderly couple LAPPED us. Twice. 

5.  Don't buy health food and eat it in front of your Husby. He will think it's Doritos. And eat half the bag. In one setting. UGH. 


6.  Saw this today and realized the key to American obesity. 

Strawberry Pop Tart Ice Cream Sandwich. Gross. Yet intriguing. 

7.  Leopard print isn't for everyone. That's right. I took one for the team. 

8.  When your husband asks you for a 'new insurance card for the car just cause' that's code for "I was hauling it down the highway you always warned me about and finally got caught and didn't even have updated insurance...oops!"  Yeah. That might have happened. So much for my amazing teacher bonus -thank you TPS- for the seven dollars. I digress. 

What have you learned this week?
XOXO Summer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment