Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday Five!

This week is all about things that make me happy!

1. I've lost a significant amount of weight. I bribed (with breakfast) a sweet dear friend to endure the task of helpng a stumpy, oddly proportioned, curvy girl find new pants. Yes most run away screaming. Even my mama has been known to up and leave a store because I can't find just the right cut. But this girl stuck it out with me so I gave her quite a show in the changing room.  You're welcome. Oh and we showed up in our own cars. Wearing blue jeans and black v-neck tops. That's right. Twinkles the whole day. All the way down to our black and sliver flip flops. Oh man. 

Wild thing emo pants.  Clearly leopard print ISN'T for everyone. 


If you can't tell by my retarded expression, these sweet pantaloons came up. to. my. chin. 

When I decide to take up Flamenco dancing- and I will, I will most definitely be wearing this. It was more 3-D than a rubric cube. 

2. 
I was researching hamsters since we've adopted PJ and came across this 'cuddly' thing. A hairless rat. Does one feed those to snakes who have indigestion? Freak me out. 

3.   
I love bacon more than anything. So that's a pretty strong commitment right there. 

4.  
I've always joked about my T-Rex arms. Then this happened. I love how proportionate this fierce beast is. Ha ha. 

5.  

Sneaky snake! Some people must think they really do own Harry Potter's invisibility cloak. And hide under a bridge. Good luck son. Don't get mugged by a Tusa hobo. 

And lastly I leave you with a Turtle exclusive. This boy cannot get over his addiction to pasta. Or food in general. 

I spy with my little eye a bow tie on a.... shoulder??

Happy Friday my dear friends! Ill be sweating my make up...and other things... off working in my classroom. What are your glamorous plans?

XOXO Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment