Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Funday (plus OMG Chicken recipe)

Three things that make me smile today:
1. 
My new bubble gum pink disc my hubby got me!  SO EXCITED to attempt disc golf again...it's been four years since I've been on a course!
 
2.  Pinned Image
"OMG Chicken"
Super easy.  Super delish. 
*Recipe below*
 3.  Cartoon > Finding Nemo and fish > FINDING NEMO TURTLE AND FISHES 03.JPG
Finding Nemo 2 officially comes out 2016!  (I know that's a long ways away but I AM PUMPED.
 
Hope your Sunday is as relaxing as ours is.  Rylie did well in her big girl bed all night but woke us up at 7:00 am.  Eesh...
 
xoxo
Summer
 
OMG Chicken
Ingredients:
1 pkg of chicken breasts/tenders
8 oz (1 cup) sour cream
1/2 c grated Parmesan cheese (I buy the good stuff, not the cheapo 'powdery fluff looking' stuff)
1/3 c (estimate there) Italian bread crumbs
salt and pepper to taste
Oven: 350 degrees
 
1. Use a meat tenderizer  to pound chicken down to cutlet thickness (about 1/2 inch or so).
 
2.  Mix all of sour cream and most of the Parmesan cheese together.  (save a small handful of the cheese to sprinkle on chicken later).

3.  In a greased pan, place chicken flat, sprinkle with salt and pepper.  I also had a Provencal (French) spice I sprinkled on for extra pep...I ordered it from Penzey's Spices.
 
4.  Slather sour cream mixture on chicken, sprinkle on Italian bread crumbs and top with Parmesan cheese.
 
5. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes (or until chicken is 165 degrees).

No comments:

Post a Comment