Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Picture Perfect

     Although handwritten notes and cards are so much more meaningful, I opted for printed, colorful ones for Rylie's First Birthday.  I scoured the internet for reasonable, adorable options and much to my surprise, (if you know me, you will know how much I really DESPISE Walmart...) Walmart.com had the winning invite!  And for 28 cents a print plus free envelopes, who could pass that up? 

(Excuse the crappy photo quality...I blame my iPhone)


     I loved that I could upload my own photos and edit the text, font, and photos on my laptop and it was easy...like my Mom could figure it out!  (I love you, Mama, but we all know technology isn't your strength...even though you are quite the emailer these days... )

     Anyway.  I ordered the prints, paid online, and had them sent to site to store for FREE.  I chose that option because I wasn't in any hurry to get the prints.  You can have them sent straight to your house for super cheap (like under a buck I think) or you select the 1 hr photo option and pick them up at your local Walmart that same day.  How easy-peasy?

     I hate to admit it, Walmart, but you impressed me.  Click here to design your own invite, card, mug, blanket, mouse pad, poster, banner, wow it just keeps going!  Walmart has REALLY stepped it up!!!

Thinking I might be too biased about Walmart,
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment