Friday, October 11, 2013

Veinte

I need someone to explain something to me. The Duggar family (19 and Counting) would 'like to try for another' to make their miniscule family a happy round number of TWENTY. 

 Dear friends. Are they trying to see how many kids they can cram into a conversion van? Do they ENJOY 38572390 daily loads of laundry? What about diapers? I KNOW for a fact how much we spend a month on diapers and let me tell ya it's not cheap. I'm guessing at least 4 of their kids are still within potty training age. Does pampers just SEND them semi truck loads each week? Cause I'm pretty sure we are close to that ourselves! 

And let's talk about food. They have a commercial sized kitchen. That's great. But once your kitchen expands to more than one Frigidaire, don't you think you should reconsider all the baby makin? 

How do they keep track of birthdays? Is it like a raffle drawing each month to see which kid's birthday they celebrate? How many cakes does it take to feed a family of a small football team??? 

 Don't even get me started on child birth. TWENTY TIMES. At home. I had somewhat easy, NUMB births at the hospital and there is no way I would do it again. Ever. And being pregnant for most of your life? Count me out. I don't think the poor woman has been able to wear normal clothes since she was 18! I would get sick of spandex and dresses. I guess having babies to her is like a log ride these days. They just shoot out of her with a gush of water! 

 Oh well. Clearly they are great parents and are fully capable of raising them and caring for them. Good for the Duggars! But for the record, if I ever have a notion to have more children, please some one sedate me and have my head checked...among other things! 




 TGIF, Ya'll! 
XOXO Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment