Thursday, September 4, 2014

Thin hair, don't care!

Yall, I've battled thin, stringy hair all of my life. I've tried every product under the sun to thicken, voluminize, and de-grease my mane and failed miserably. Until a trip to Ulta with Bestie JJ (new peep, new name). 

Behold, the best (and cheap)  hair products that I pray will never EVER go off the market. EVER. 

'Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray'

And 'Got2B Volumizing Powder'. 

Life changing. 

Sea salt spray added texture to my five hair giving it a fuller appearance that lasts allllllllll day. 

I spray it all over after I wash my hair before I blow dry. 

Crazy thick, right?

Then I let my still warm hair set in Velcro rollers while I out on my make up. 

When it's time to take out the rollers I brush my hair down a tad and sprinkle ge powder in the palm of my hand and rub the stuff in between my fingers to evenly distribute through the front and crown of my head. This magic stuff keeps all day! (I do have to use a decent amount every time I use it but it's much cheaper Han other brands and Ulta does buy one get one 1/2 off all the time so it's worth it.). Oh, you can also snag it at Walmart or even Walgreens. Awesome!

Anyway. Then I spray my hair with hair spray and I'm good. 

Yay for hair!
XOXO Summer

1 comment: