Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Five

1.  This stuff is awesome!  And cheap!  I am shedding post-baby hair and when I bought this a few weeks ago, I fell in love!  And it's only a buck at Target!  :)  SCORE.  (Lint rollers are a different story...I'm going to have to start buying them in bulk...stupid 'after baby after effect'!)
2.  Old Navy.  $8.50 RIGHT now. Enough said.
Women's Pocket Slub-Knit Dolman Tees

3.  
Let me explain.  My daughter LOVES bubble baths and I get frustrated trying to get the bath...frothy...Then I was making an omelet one morning and it hit me.  Use a whisk in the bath water!  It works like a charm.  



4.  Let me explain this picture... no wait.  Can you tell what's wrong with it?  That's right.  One of my closest friends and colleague is a SPED teacher at my school.  She failed to notice the opened tab of the cookies...and decimated the package by opening it at it's end.  Fail, dearest Annie.  Fail.  (I laughed so hard I choked on my cookie.  Karma is ironic.)



5.  My sweet angels at school did a great job wrapping up our ocean unit this week!  Don't you love their creativity?  This illustration makes my heart sing.  My aide had a great belly laugh when she tried to guess what animal was what.  :)  

Praise Jesus it's Friday!
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment