Friday, May 26, 2017

Friday Five

Y'all! It's been soooo long! This is a 'beauty edition' so if makeup isn't your thing I won't shed a tear at you waiting for the next post. 

1.  Arbonne makeup primer. Oh-Em-Gee. It makes your face feel super smooth and fills in those scary facial lines I don't have the guts to Botox out. Yet.  (Ordered from Arbonne, my best friend sells it. Link: https://www.arbonne.com/Pws/LaciMyers/ICE/repagreement.aspx?FlowType=ICE
 

2.  The SPF in this is legit. Husby took us to an Air Show last weekend and I slathered my face in it. Ironically I didn't get it right up to my hair line and I burned on the top 1/4" of my forehead. But everywhere else is golden tan.  (Walmart special right there). 

3.  Stila  Stay All Day foundation has changed my life! I have super oily skin and this is the right amount of coverage without feeling gross. Also if I need MORE coverage I have found I can do several layers if you will.....I feel like I'm blogging about icing. 😂 (Thank you to the sweet makeup guru at Ulta for helping me find my shade!)

 

4.  Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal 24 hr Eyeshadow lasts all. day. I have two colors and I can blend them into a custom shade and it glides on with my finger. Once I apply it the cream sets in a matter of seconds. It's awesome!  (Both purchased at the Walmarts)
 

5.  It's a long story but I had a full blown sew in weave earlier this year. My stylist recommended this spray for my 'hair'. I found it in the ethnic section of a beauty supply store and I don't know if you can get it at Walmart but Amazon sells it. This stuff works wonders! I have my own natural hair now and I still use it every day. Prepare yourself. Your hair won't move a bit when it sets. I use it daily in Bee's hair and it stands up to most crazy active school days. Best part? It washes out with one shampoo. Can I get an amen?
 

It's Memorial Day weekend! I'll be showing houses all weekend and trying not to melt in this god forsaken Oklahoma heat. What are your plans?

XOXO
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment