Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday Five (it's been too long ya'll!!)

Wow I thinks it's literally been a year since I've done a Fiver! Good gracious!

1.  
This stuff is amazing. And expensive. Luckily I found the originally $12 double pack for THREE dollars at Target (and my husband told me nothing there was cheap! Perhaps HE is cheap......) Anyways! It tastes like... Well... Chocolate. Kids love it. And it works! The cough syrup doesn't taste gross like robitussin. Can I get an amen?

2.  
NOT this can o crap. I bought it a while back because the kids were sick. I was hungry and rummaging through the pantry. Super gag nasty. And the pasta? You can't even tell what shapes they are?!? 
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT??

3.  
I need this in my life. I will never take it off. As will I never leave my yoga pants.  Elmo approves. He let me put it in his charge card. 

4.  It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Our newest Netflix obsession. Charlie is my FAVORITE person ever. Like he might even trump Chandler Bing. We shall see. 


5.
YALL. I sweat like the Mexican that I am. And this lovely spray hides it. Best part is that it dries super fast and I never EVER have deodorant marks on my clothes. (Which is near impossible not to do when you have t-Rex arms like I do...the struggle is real. Elmo can't even handle me getting dressed in the morning.)

I hope the weekend is kind to you. I have a bunch of real estate studying to do. Next week, per request, I will teach ya'll how to make super easy chicken stock and haddock. (But not together....awkward....)

TGIF
XOXO Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment